Share this blog
- RT @JodiKoberinski: @OAFT_ATCC @trevorcharles @foodevomovie @CropLifeCanada @RCIScience @UWaterloo @PartnersInRes @LifeSciencesON Thanks. I… 13 minutes ago
- Is Today the Day?
- We’re Moving
- Are You a Health Care Evolutionary?
- Our Bodies Can Heal
- The Power of “WE”
- Finding Your Passion
- The Wake-Up Call Before the Wake-Up Call
- Eradicating Dis-ease: A Whisper to a Scream
- Who Are You Without Your Disease?
- Time to Take the Training Wheels Off?
- Call For Help
- When Will I Be Good Enough?
Category Archives: Expect synchronicity
Is Today the Day? Is today the day you have that a-ha moment about something? Is today the day that you start your gratitude list? And the more you realize what you’re grateful for, the more you also realize that … Continue reading
“Who are you without your disease? What makes you more than just your disease? How have you adapted these aspects of your life so they’re not completely overcome by your illnesses?” I came across this question yesterday on the SomebodyHealMe.com … Continue reading
Do you ever get the sense that you’re supposed to share a story? As you may know from my blogs, my first Life Principle is to “Expect Synchronicity”. I’m not much of a believer in coincidences, so I tend to … Continue reading
As you slide into yet another new year, what are you going to do with your new year’s resolution? Many of us will plan to lose weight, we’ll promise to eat better, we’ll get to the gym, etc. Well I … Continue reading
Have you ever stopped to thank a mirror? You may not have done so consciously but picture this. You’re getting ready to go out, maybe to work or maybe you’re going out for dinner. As part of the process you … Continue reading