Share this blog
- RT @JodiKoberinski: @OAFT_ATCC @trevorcharles @foodevomovie @CropLifeCanada @RCIScience @UWaterloo @PartnersInRes @LifeSciencesON Thanks. I… 13 minutes ago
- Is Today the Day?
- We’re Moving
- Are You a Health Care Evolutionary?
- Our Bodies Can Heal
- The Power of “WE”
- Finding Your Passion
- The Wake-Up Call Before the Wake-Up Call
- Eradicating Dis-ease: A Whisper to a Scream
- Who Are You Without Your Disease?
- Time to Take the Training Wheels Off?
- Call For Help
- When Will I Be Good Enough?
Tag Archives: belief systems
What do you call yourself? If someone asked you that question, how would you answer it? Some of you might say that you’re a doctor, a lawyer or a priest (that sounds like the start of a joke, doesn’t it?). … Continue reading
Will you have more success by co-operating or by competing? In one of my earlier blogs regarding the concept of Love vs. Fear, I wrote about two comparisons of love and fear being Community vs. Alone, and Cooperation vs. Competition. … Continue reading
Is there something in your life that you are truly passionate about? Maybe it’s singing, dancing, being a life or a business coach, travelling. Maybe it’s being the best mother, or father, or grandparent that you can be. Maybe you … Continue reading