Share this blog
- RT @KariJoys: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! #JoyTrain #SuccessTRAIN https://t.co/o0qeEm7PnU RT @love2beselling 1 hour ago
- Is Today the Day?
- We’re Moving
- Are You a Health Care Evolutionary?
- Our Bodies Can Heal
- The Power of “WE”
- Finding Your Passion
- The Wake-Up Call Before the Wake-Up Call
- Eradicating Dis-ease: A Whisper to a Scream
- Who Are You Without Your Disease?
- Time to Take the Training Wheels Off?
- Call For Help
- When Will I Be Good Enough?
Tag Archives: Change
Greetings, I’m very excited to share that Ken’s blog has moved to a new home at http://www.kenjaques.com. All of the old blog stories have been copied over to the new web site and many new features have been added. Home Page … Continue reading
What do you call yourself? If someone asked you that question, how would you answer it? Some of you might say that you’re a doctor, a lawyer or a priest (that sounds like the start of a joke, doesn’t it?). … Continue reading
What do you get when you mix a success story, a law and an old belief system? If you shake it up real well, you just might come out with a new belief system. The Success Story I was listening … Continue reading
Is it time to re-think the role that we as individuals play within the health care system? I think it is. Did you know? When the budget for the healthcare system in Ontario hit 30% of the tax dollars collected, … Continue reading