Share this blog
- RT @UNESCO: On International #PeaceDay🕊️, let's celebrate the power of global solidarity to build a peaceful & sustainable world https://t.… 2 hours ago
- Is Today the Day?
- We’re Moving
- Are You a Health Care Evolutionary?
- Our Bodies Can Heal
- The Power of “WE”
- Finding Your Passion
- The Wake-Up Call Before the Wake-Up Call
- Eradicating Dis-ease: A Whisper to a Scream
- Who Are You Without Your Disease?
- Time to Take the Training Wheels Off?
- Call For Help
- When Will I Be Good Enough?
Tag Archives: dis-ease
What do you call yourself? If someone asked you that question, how would you answer it? Some of you might say that you’re a doctor, a lawyer or a priest (that sounds like the start of a joke, doesn’t it?). … Continue reading
What do you get when you mix a success story, a law and an old belief system? If you shake it up real well, you just might come out with a new belief system. The Success Story I was listening … Continue reading
Are You Hitting “Snooze” On Your Alarm Clock? I was conversing with someone this week that commented that a lot of people who are in our age bracket are mindlessly moving through their life wondering if this is how it … Continue reading
If I suggested to you that the possibility of eradicating dis-ease from society was a possibility, what would you think? Would you at least consider the possibility? One of my favorite themes about how things happen in the world is … Continue reading