Share this blog
- RT @JaneDouthwaite: Have you found your #Ikigai, my #MondayMotivaton https://t.co/jkC8eaF0yh 1 day ago
- Is Today the Day?
- We’re Moving
- Are You a Health Care Evolutionary?
- Our Bodies Can Heal
- The Power of “WE”
- Finding Your Passion
- The Wake-Up Call Before the Wake-Up Call
- Eradicating Dis-ease: A Whisper to a Scream
- Who Are You Without Your Disease?
- Time to Take the Training Wheels Off?
- Call For Help
- When Will I Be Good Enough?
Tag Archives: peace
Will you have more success by co-operating or by competing? In one of my earlier blogs regarding the concept of Love vs. Fear, I wrote about two comparisons of love and fear being Community vs. Alone, and Cooperation vs. Competition. … Continue reading
Are you riding through life with training wheels on? Training wheels are a good thing, a very good thing. They let us try something that would be otherwise difficult, bordering on impossible if we’re not ready. Watching a 3 or … Continue reading